Realestate.com say “there’s more to selling a house than finding an agent and tidying up for open for inspections”. They explain that there are a number of steps to selling, from the decision to sell right through to what you need to do on settlement day.
- Get prepared before you call an agent. “Think about when you want to sell, how you want to sell and anything you’ll be looking for in an agent” says realestate.com.
- Research real estate agents in your area. Look for hard working agents you feel you have a rapport with.
- Think about the method of sale you would prefer.
- Do your research on sales in your local area before setting a sale price.
- Check your agreement with your agent.
- Talk to your conveyancer about preparing a vendor’s statement.
- Discuss with your agent how they will market your property.
Go to realestate.com here … to get more details on the above steps and to find out more about how to sell your property.
If you are selling or buying a property and are looking for conveyancing advice, we’d be happy to talk you through our schedule of fees and inclusions.
Call go go Conveyancing today on 02 8239 8999.