Call us on 0491 270 673 for a quote
or complete our online form
Selling your property
At go go Conveyancing, we realise you might be selling a house or property for the first time and you’re unsure what to expect from your solicitor or conveyancer or in fact the conveyancing process.
What you should know is that you have already done the hard work – just by deciding to make a new move elsewhere.
You should also know that there are three stages to selling a house or property – and that go go Conveyancing takes care of it all!
The land or house selling process begins well before contracts are exchanged. At this stage go go Conveyancing solicitors will:
- Prepare your contract
- Liaise with the real estate agent
- Negotiate with your buyer’s conveyancer, to ensure your requirements are met, and
- Attend to the exchange
After exchange and before settlement
Once contracts are exchanged, you’re well on your way. Next, go go Conveyancing will:
- Confirm with you that your exchange has taken place
- Advise you when settlement is due
- Liaise with the buyer’s conveyancer regarding settlement
- Prepare all of the necessary documents to make sure settlement progresses smoothly, and
- Your Account Manager (go getter) will keep you updated and report to you you either by phone, email or SMS
- Prepare and confirm settlement figures
- Liaise with you regarding these figures
- Organise & Attend Settlement
- Advise you that the property is now officially sold
What do you need to do?
Not much! go go Conveyancing makes property conveyancing hassle free. All you need to do is:
- Sign the Contract and Transfer documents
- Give us instructions from time to time
- Arrange your moving day, and
- Organise the disconnection of electricity, telephone, gas and other services after settlement and connection at your new place if applicable.